Saturday, September 18, 2010

What do i want??

today is just the next day after the prelim..what am i suppose to do after i finish my 'O' ?? i am just feeling confused and unsure. but i think i should focuse on my 'O' first before i start to think of other things, but i need a goal to work. i wanted to get to the nursing course, but let miie say something before you comment..
i did not want to get into nursing course because of its low cut off point. I want to get into the course is really because i am interested in the course. But can i ask, why mummy does not support miie?? the moment i tell her i planned to get into the course, she starts to feel so irritated and sort of angry and diapprove of my choice...
i know it very well myself that i am not the kind who would get in to JC's and achieve super good results and waiting for opportunity to get into the U..i am the kind that i need time to stablilise with my work first.i now that the work that is needed to be done in the JC's is definitely more tough and tedious tats why i didn't chose to get into it.
i feel that what i want is a stable job and i am not interested to juggle my career like the typical career women in the society. maybe i can really work well in the hospital??
I am sort of freak out when the thought of receiving my results slip next year.. i do really hope that i can receive what i want and get into poly.That is just what i want to pursue.
My major problem is my AM!! i just could not pass the paper no matter what i do..But the weird thing is that i can juggle my EM well but not AM, is it really my problem that i cannot pass my AM paper??if thats the case then maybe i will try to work harder to pass the paper. The thought of miie getting F9 for AM for 'O' makes miie really very scared. i want to pass the paper.
i promise my self to practice AM as much as i could..i believe that i can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home